Qeryz is an on-site survey tool for webmasters owned by Sean Si. It is a tool that gives your website’s visitors a voice. Knowing the right questions to ask is one thing to consider and if done right, converting your visitors from passive supporters to active advocates of your business can become a fairly simple thing to do.
People love talking about themselves, and Qeryz allows them to do just that but in a way that will benefit your business. It will let you know your customers on a more intimate level.
In reality, getting to know what your website’s visitors want out of your website may seem like a small thing, but it’s a very big thing that could improve your reputation with your customers as well as enabling you to get to know them.
Many websites opt for promoting their lowest performing links or products. While this isn’t bad practice, it isn’t always right. With Qeryz, being able to know exactly what the majority of your customers and potential customers want is easy.
How does Qeryz work?
Qeryz relies on information gathered from the Net Promoter Score or NPS. It is a technique used to gauge your customers’ interest in your website and if not, find out what you can do to change that. This is done by having Qeryz casually pop up and ask them this seemingly innocuous question.
The single question approach gives your customers incentive in answering your survey. Not only will the survey make them feel valued, but it’s also a single question survey and takes 3 or more seconds to complete. A follow-up question is possible, and it could be done with a separate e-mail.
It’s that simple.
1 or 2 questions is enough to garner you actionable data which to make things better for your customers and your business.
Qeryz, in a nutshell
Qeryz offers the same depth and number of services and tools that other similar products in the market offer – at a more reasonable price. Here are some of Qeryz’s features in a nutshell:
- Checkbox Survey – Running a multiple choice survey for multiple responses has never been easier than with Qeryz.
- Color Schemes – One of the most important things about adding third party apps to your website is that they should be customizable to fit your theme and not the other way around. Qeryz comes with numerous color options and palettes, and all of them are free for you to customize to your heart’s content.
- E-Mail Notification – Qeryz understands that everyone is busy, so they added a feature where responses to your surveys are directly sent to your designated e-mail. Access your responses anytime, anywhere.
- Left or Right Positioning – Qeryz understands the importance of having a clean website so, in order to be unobtrusive as possible, Qeryz can be placed on either the left side or the right side of your website.
- Mobile Responsive – Most people access the internet on their mobile phone compared to last decade where people mostly used their computers. Qeryz is fully compatible with all mobile devices.
- Net Promoter Score – NPS is a data gathering technique used worldwide, and Qeryz gives you access to that data anytime, anywhere.
- WordPress Compatibility – Many blogs run on WordPress and Qeryz appreciates that. Qeryz has a WordPress plugin that allows installation to your website at the press of a button.
There are many more advantages to Qeryz, and the best part is that it is fairly simple service that gives you the most bang out of your buck. Are you interested in making your website the best that it can be? Head on over to Qeryz’s website to find out more!Get Started with Qeryz