This post is a sponsored content. Learn more.
Elevaxion Project has been asked a couple of times by some friends and colleagues for advice as to how they can advance their career and/or start their own businesses.
Venchito Tampon, who is a Core Speaker at Elevaxion Project started working for a US-based publishing company (without corporate experience then) but there’s only one thing that he had – passion.
Three years after, the company was promoted to becoming a Marketing Manager for a remote agency team (with 8 to 12 people). A year after, Venchitostarted SharpRocket, a digital marketing company which is now composed of 12 creative marketers. They have invested time and money for seminars, workshops and mentoring – and are willing to share all learnings to you through my upcoming workshop:
Career Advancement and Startup Fundamentals Workshop
On June 11, 2016, Elevaxion Project will be running a whole day program that is designed to help professionals and students have an edge over their current or future co-workers in the marketplace and become excellent in whatever field they chose to pursue. The workshop will also cover fundamentals of running a business and leading a team of creative millennial people.
It will be held at the Marsk Training Room Unit 2A Marsk Bldg., 738 Aurora Blvd. cor. Balete Drive, Quezon City (One Jeepney – 5 minute-ride from Cubao going to Divisoria, before Robinsons Magnolia).
The comprehensive program will cover two modules: Career Advancement and Startup Fundamentals.
MODULE 1: CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Session 1: Career Basics
- What is Career?
- Setting Your “Why” To Build the Foundation
- Learn the Personal-level Hedgehog Principle
Session 2: Cultivate
- From Mindset to Heart-set
- Tools to Make You Productive
Session 3: Connection
- How to Enlarge Your Networks
- Interpersonal Skills to Properly Connect to People
Session 4: Creativity
- What Makes Someone Creative
- How Habits Are Created
- Developing Good Habits
Session 5: Career Journey
- 3 Journeys of Career
- Pros and Cons of Each Career Path
- 11 Questions to Help Identify The Right Journey For You
MODULE 2: STARTUP FUNDAMENTALS
Session 1: Preparation to Startup
- What Drives You to Start a Business
- Lifestyle Check and Cashflow Management
- Using Experience Formula as a Starting Point
Session 2: Positioning Yourself in the Market
- How to Spot Business Opportunities
- Identifying Your Value Proposition and Core Competence
- How to Brand Your Business
Session 3: Process Development
- How to Set Business Goals and KPIs
- How to Create Training Tutorials, Manuals, and Processes
Session 4: Promoting Your Products/Services
- How to Build Partnerships with Non-Competing Companies
- Market Your Business Through Digital Mediums
Session 5: Personal Leadership to Team Leadership
- How to Create a Healthy Working Environment
- Who to Hire, When to Hire and When to Fire
INVESTMENT FEE: Php2,500 per person
EARLY BIRD: Php900 per person (pay on or before May 26, 2016)
GROUP PROMO: Php2,400 for 3 participants (pay on or before May 19, 2016)
- One whole day workshop
- (Food) Lunch and Snacks
Follow the simple steps to secure your slot
- Deposit the training fee to BDOAccount Number: 005540219415, Account Name: Mzone Training Services.
- Send the photo of the deposit or transaction slip to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following additional information:
- Full name
- Contact details (email and mobile phone)
- State if you are a student or young professional and your school or company
See you at the program!